Looking for best mini itx case? How is it if you can replace your typical space consuming PCs with something compact and efficient? Best mini itx case is the solution for that. Isn’t it cool and creative! I think it’s a great idea to build your own PC which is small in size and better in storage.
- 1 Build Your Own PC with Best Mini ITX Case
- 2 List of Best Mini ITX Cases 2019 Which are in Good Demand
Build Your Own PC with Best Mini ITX Case
Mini ITX Case 2019 can help you to build your own computer PC. There are several designs are available in the market at affordable rates. However, it is a daunting task to select the best mini ITX case 2019 for you.
Thus, we have come up with the best mini ITX cases which are in demand for their qualities like great cable management, easy to open doors, multiple cooling options, removable panels, better designs, etc. Do let us note down that these qualities should be considered when you are shopping for ITX cases. However, the choice depends on your purpose and budget.
List of Best Mini ITX Cases 2019 Which are in Good Demand
NZXT’s Manta Mini ITX Case
Manta Mini ITX Case is the most admirable technology available with a set of unique features. Unparalleled design and multiple options make it an advanced mini ITX gaming case available at reasonable rates.
Here are a few features and specifications that make it No 1 choice for thousands of users.
- Advanced manufacturing technology with the unmatched build quality
- Curved steel panels and window
- Comes with the increased cable management capacity
- Dual 280mm liquid cooling support
- Kraken X61-ready with push/pull capabilities
- Integrated PSU shroud
- Easy to carry and easy-to-remove intake
EVGA Hadron Air
Looking for smallest mini ITX case which can provide uncompromised performance? EVGA Hardon is the best option for you. Of course, it is small in size but able to carry even modern hardware.
The sleek and compact design enables you to build your custom mini ITX system and makes it the best mini ITX case for places where spaces are constrained.
Here are a few features and specifications such as;
- Compact in size, 12in/305mm height, and 6.6in/169mm width
- Supports all Mini-ITX form factor motherboards.
- Integrated 500W Gold Rated Power Supply
- Full support for a latest graphics card(Up to 267mm, double slot)
- Supports up to two hard drives.
- Supports up to 2 devices of the latest USB 3.0 Superspeed protocol.
- 2 x 120mm Exhaust Fans
- HD Audio In/Out
Note: The only drawbacks of this EVGA Hadron Mini ITX Case 2019 is that it comes with front panels which result into increased internal temperature. Besides it, PSU upgrade is also limited.
In Win D-Frame Mini
The unique open-air design differentiates it from other ITX technologies. It allows you easy access to each and every hardware installed in your ITX system.
The open-air design makes you clean the system frequently. However, manufacturers have introduced new designs of this mini ITX case series upgraded with advanced features and a better cooling system.
To decrease the drawbacks of open-air body, the new design has been integrated with tempered glass panels in two sides. In comparing to other mini IX cases, it little high in price.
Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX
Well managed air flow makes it unique ITX case suitable for all enthusiasts. If you are looking for clean and compact ITX cases then, EnthooEvolv ITX is the best mini ITX case 2019 for you.
It is available in different designs and colors too. Let’s take a look at its features below;
- Metal exterior body
- Compact design
- Clean interior
- 1 x 200mm fan in front
- Comes with the ability to upgrade to additional fans
Installing radiators is the only thing which makes users little discomfort.
The innovative and stylish design has been crafted with the user in mind. The exterior body of Inwin 901 ITX case made of 4mm Aluminum Alloy and tinted tempered glass side panels that give it a lavish feel. It provides a hassle-free building experience with no compromise. Inwin 901 is the best mini itx case 2017.
These are the features & Specifications;
- Affixed thumbscrews on both back and side panels
- Hidden vents and magnetic aluminum fan filter
- Integrated with better airflow and quick heat dissipation system
- Removable 2.5″ HDD bracket
- Sleek rear panel to cache cable routing
- External liquid cooling radiator
- High-end Graphics Card Compatible
- 2 x USB 3.0 front ports
- 1 x 5.25″ external drive bays
- 2 x 2.5″/3.5″- 2 x EZ-Swap internal drive bays
Fractal Design Node 304
Another smallest mini ITX case with a couple of advanced features. It is one of the most powerful gaming systems integrated with multiple functionalities.
Features and Specifications that all system integrators should know;
- Accommodates up to 6 hard drives
- Integrated CPU coolers and single-fan water cooling systems
- Three Silent Series R2 hydraulic bearing fans
- Powerful cooling system
- Support ATX power supply
- USB 3.0 for fast file transfers
- Integrated with 2 expansion slots
- Supports either 3.5″ or 2.5″ HDD / SSD
You can also go for Fractional Design’s latest Mini-ITX cases like Node 605 and Node 804.
BitFenix Prodigy mITX-Edition
Looking for best mini ITX gaming case? BitFenix Prodigy mITX-Edition can be your next gaming PC case. It comes with five different colors and integrated with some user-friendly features such as:
- Eye catchy and compact design
- The removable top HDD cage
- Supports long graphics cards up to 320mm in length
- Installation space for 240mm water cooling radiator in the top
- Easy to carry handles on top and bottom are made of BitFenixFyberFlex™ Composite material.
- Provides ability to install up to five 3.5″ HDDs or nine 2.5″ SSDs
- High-Speed USB 3.0 Connectivity
Cooler Master Elite 110
Have a limited budget for mini ITX case? Then Cooler Master Elite 110 is the best option available for you. However, it comes with very basic functionalities and abilities that can make you compromise with your system building experience.
Read its features and specifications;
- Front mesh panel, vents on the top and side panels for better airflow
- One 120mm fan in the front and comes with the ability to upgrade to additional Two 80mm fans on the side
- Dual Super Speed USB 3.0 support
- Supports a 120mm radiator in the front
- It supports standard length ATX PSU up to 180mm
- Supports graphics card length up to 210mm
- Storage up to 3 HDDs / 4 SSDs
Users can even go for latest Cooler Master Elite 110 editions like elite 120 and elite 130.
Powerful performance capability in small, slim form is the perfect Mini-ITX console for ps4 and Xbox games. It has been engineered beautifully and smartly separated two major heat sources from managing the air flow between CPU and graphics card.
- Highest performance
- Removable carrying handle
- Supports graphics card up to 13 inches
- Compatible with Mini-ITX motherboard & SFX PSU
- Independent expansion slot design for hassle-free assimilation
- Tool-less drive cage design
- Very less space consuming
Corsair Graphite 380T
Another great ITX case technology upgraded with unmatched functionalities. With Corsair Graphite 380T series you can build a PC that travels with you wherever you go. It has been integrated with built-in carrying handles to make transportation easy and efficient.
Here are a few technical features and specifications;
- Transparent side panels
- Front mounts that support one 200mm or 140mm, or dual 120mm fans
- Dual 120mm mounts on the side panel support a 240mm radiator
- Support for a 120mm fan in the rear
- Support for full-size GPUs and PSUs
- Integrated with two toll-free 3.5” and two 2.5” drive bays
- Headphone and microphone ports and dual USB 3.0 ports in front
- Compatible with Mini-ITX motherboards
Through this article, we have tried to narrow down your selection so that you can choose one of the best mini ITX cases available in the market. Of course, there are latest additions of above-mentioned ITX cases are available today. Do you have any experience with them? Share with us in a comment box.